If things get tough, one of the most important actions that you can take is to TALK TO SOMEONE:
- a friend, a family member, a neighbour, a work colleague, a priest, a carer, a teacher, a counsellor or any other person that you feel happy to connect with,
- your GP (very important),
- visit A & E for emergency situations,
- he Samaritans, always there to listen to you no matter what, freephone 116 123,
- check for online support, there are numerous organisations and agencies that will be able to provide help for your personal situation,
- other important emergency numbers well worth remembering: emergency services 999 and 112 (life-threatening situation); NHS 111 (non-life threatening).