The next step
You might have been contemplating for some time now that you might need to see a counsellor to talk about your concerns. Finally, you have made the decision that counselling might be for you and that I might be able to help you today. All you need to do is to follow a few simple steps:
- Make a booking either by completing the form enclosed under the ‘Contact’ option or by calling and leaving a message on 07882 052 339.
- I will aim to respond to your enquiry within the next 24 hours.
- Together, we will try to arrange a booking for your first counselling session on a day and a time that best suit us both.
At this initial session:
- I will be giving you information about confidentiality policy, cancellation policy, plan for an end of session and data protection.
We will be able to discuss how to best work together during the sessions and your expectations about the counselling process and about each other.
- We can also look at what you would like to get out of counselling, what your fears and hopes are and any other queries you might have.
If you decide to continue with counselling, the sessions will be on-going, on the same day and time that we would have agreed at our first session.
- You will then be given a copy of the counselling agreement and the data protection statement for you to sign. I will be happy to discuss any concerns about this before signing.
- In order to support you to make a booking for your first session, I’m able to offer you a free 15-minutes telephone consultation.